- Epilat Hair Removing Body Cream
- a product of Kracie
- long term result is four weeks maximum
Truth be told, I have never really cared about my hairy legs until I came to Japan and learned that shaving your hairy legs is something important. I’ve also heard that even some Japanese men shave their legs, too. So, I asked my husband why do they do that when they can just leave it as it is. My husband just said that it’s simply part of personal hygiene. Was I guilty for not doing the best personal hygiene just because I have never shaved my legs? That made me contemplate.
Fast forward, I finally decided to shave my legs for the first time ever! Can you believe it? My first time. So, here’s how I did it and the product that I used.
How to use the Epilat Hair Removing Body Cream?
- The first thing to do is to apply the cream onto the skin with a 1-3 mm thickness enough to cover up the hair with the use of the spatula to uneven the cream.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes and gently remove the cream using the spatula.
- Thoroughly rinse your skin with water.
- There was no sign of irritation. As a person with sensitive skin, it’s a total relief.
- The skin became soft and supple to the touch.
- The legs looked radiant after the procedure.
- The hair was completely removed without any tinge of pain.
- The whole procedure was simple and it was easy to follow.
Alright, this was the first body hair removing experience I had which means this was the first product I have used. Please know that this is me speaking without being biased. This product gave me what I needed except that it gives off a bit of a tangy odor. The hair on my legs started growing after just a few days. But, don’t get me wrong, I am fully aware that if I want a permanent one, I should go to a skin clinic to have a laser wax treatment.
Is Epilat Hair Removing Body Cream effective?
Well, it does remove the hair on your skin leaving your legs supple and smooth. I already repurchased it. But yea, I would love to try other hair removing products to compare. But for now, I am sticking to it. Besides, I’m not the kind who tends to change the products I have been using without giving it the benefit of the doubt. I am more of the ‘keep using it for months or a year until you weigh it in the balance’.
To give you an update, as of 2020, I’m still using it. It has become my go-to hair removing body cream because I trust it now. In fact, I used it just a few days ago.
You should give it a try!